We are a professional organization of orthodontic specialists committed to maintaining the highest standards of orthodontic care for patients throughout Texas.
The Texas Association of Orthodontists is a professional organization of orthodontic specialists committed to maintaining the highest standards of orthodontic care for the benefit and well-being of our patients throughout the state of Texas. As an organization, we are dedicated to advocating for our members and providing services that benefit their pursuit of professional excellence.
2019-2020 TAO Board and Directors
- President 2019-2020 – Matthew C. Ng, Katy, TX
- President-Elect 2019-2020 – Catharine E. Borders, Houston, TX
- Vice-President 2019-2020 – Chris Cramer, Coppell, TX
- Immediate Past President 2019-2020 – Omar M. Issa, Plano, TX
- Secretary-Treasurer 2019-2020 – Andrea Font Rytzner, San Antonio, TX
- Director 2019-2020 – Enrique Cruz, Austin, TX
- Director 2019-2020 – Ken Fischer, Georgetown, TX
- Director 2019-2020 – Michael Robertson, Lucas, TX
- Director 2019-2020 – John Wise, McKinney, TX
- Executive Director – Cindy Metcalf