Thanks to concerned orthodontists throughout Texas and the Texas Orthodontic Association, the Donated Orthodontic Services (DOS) program will provide free or low-cost orthodontic care to children whose families cannot afford needed orthodontic treatment. Participating orthodontists will be donating one or two cases per year to help qualified disadvantaged children.
Requirements for participation:
- Patient must reside in Texas.
- Patients must be between the ages of 7-18 when they begin treatment.
- Patients cannot already be in braces. (Patient can be in between phases of treatment as long as they meet the other requirements)
- Patients must be receiving regular dental care and have good oral hygiene.
- Total family income must be below 200% of federal poverty level.
- Patient must be ineligible for orthodontic treatment through insurance or public aid.
- If determined eligible, a coordination fee of $200 must be received by the Donated Orthodontic Services (DOS) Program BEFORE the initial visit with the volunteer orthodontist. Please make checks payable to Dental Lifeline Network.
Learn more & apply online!