I am fortunate to have found orthodontics as a profession!
I love meeting new people and getting to know them, making a positive impact in their lives, improving their self-esteem, and developing personal relationships with them. It is extremely rewarding when they look at me at the end of their treatment and thank me for helping them. It is a uniquely rewarding feeling. I simply love orthodontics!
Some facts about myself:
- More than 20 years practicing dentistry and orthodontics
- Orthodontic degree from Boston University School of Dental Medicine
- Graduated with honors in the advanced education in general dentistry program at Boston University School of Dental Medicine
- Former faculty member in the Restorative Department at Boston University
- Doctorate in Dental Surgery at Central University of Venezuela
- Recognized with the Excellence Award at Boston University
- Recognized with the Readers’ Choice Award for Best Orthodontist in the Frisco area
- Involved with the North Texas Give Kids a Smile program which provides support to our local community