I became an orthodontist because of the positive difference I can make in a person’s life. Being able to transform peoples’ lives to give them confidence, courage and happiness is extremely rewarding.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology – Howard University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Meharry Medical College
- Orthodontic Residency – Howard University
- Master of Science, Public Health – Howard University
As a member of many professional associations in the field of orthodontics, I have the opportunity to learn about new advancements in treatments and appliances to give my patients the best care available.
- American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- National Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine