Dr. Dima Kalakech believes to embrace life, you must embrace your smile. She has devoted the past 11 years creating beautiful smiles for her patients. Dr. K is a specialist in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. She provides excellent services and care to each and every patient in a conscientious and caring manner.
Embrace Orthodontics is a family-owned and operated practice, meaning Dr. K is dedicated to not only treating the orthodontic needs of patients of all ages, but promoting great oral health care the entire family can practice at home together.
- Dr. K graduated with honors from the Lebanese University School of Dental Medicine in Beirut, Lebanon, where she received her Bachelor in Dental Surgery (BDS) degree.
- She then attended the Bolton-Brush Growth Study Center at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. She earned a Certificate of Recognition as an outstanding research assistant.
- She earned her Masters of Science in Orthodontics at the prestigious Saint Louis University in Missouri, while concurrently completing a Certificate in University Teaching Skills at the Reinert Center for Teaching Excellence.
- She then completed an optional one-year training program with three prominent Saint Louis area Orthodontists, so she could further hone her orthodontic treatment skills.
- She believes that learning is a lifelong endeavor, so in 2012 she completed the McLaughlin two-year postgraduate orthodontic program in San Diego, California.