Dr. Kanaan is a board-certified orthodontic specialist with additional special training to treat complex cases of orthodontics without the use of surgery.
- Mini-screw for anchorage that prevents root trauma “Under discussion with IMTEC@ for manufacturing”
- T-loop plier: a unique plier that makes eight bends in simple steps. “Patent Pending”
- Bilever system used to open or closed spaces without distal mesial tipping.
- T-wire system used to prevent distal tipping on the Molars during intrusion of the anterior teeth by the utility arch.
- 3 in 1 spring used to correct the position of a single mal-positioned anterior tooth.
2005 Post graduate residency in Orthodontics, Saint Louis University.
2005 Master degree in Dentistry “Research” Saint Louis University.
2004 Fellowship in the Cleft Lip and Palate at SSM Cardinal Glennon children’s Hospital
2002 Orthodontic Mini-Residency in Harvard school of dental medicine.